Chocolate Ganache Frosting Recipe
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the whipping cream on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips into the hot cream and let it sit for one minute.
- After the chips soak up the cream, stir with a whisk until smooth and glossy. If the chocolate chips do not incorporate into the cream, pop it back into the microwave.
- Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate until it thickens to your desired consistency for easy pouring.
Candied/Caramelized Pecans Recipe
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small sauce pan, add all the ingredients together.
- Heat on medium high until sugar and butter is completely melted.
- Stir the pecans for 1 minute to get a toasty finish.
- Transfer the pecans to a plate lined with paper towels. The pecans may start clumping so immediately separate them.
- Let the pecans dry for 5 minutes.