This past weekend, I decided to fancy up my three-year-old daughter's birthday party with deviled eggs and caviar. Every kid likes caviar, right?
Deviled Egg Recipe
- 20 hard boiled eggs; peeled and halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon caviar; optional
- A few sprigs of cilantro; optional
- Remove the yolks from the whites.
- Place the yolks in a medium-sized bowl and mashed with fork.
- Add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Continue to mash with fork until smooth.
- Scoop or pipe a tablespoon of the the yolk mixture into the whites.
- Topped the yolk with a pinch of paprika, a teeny scoop of caviar and a cilantro leaf.