Looking to impress company but don't have the time? The below Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe is delicious, beautiful and quick. You can leave the peel on the shrimp and eat with your fingers. You can remove the peel and be classy and eat with a fork. No matter how you eat it, the flavor is sure to deliver. Enjoy!
Spicy Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 24 jumbo shrimp (approximately 1 lb); deveined; peeled optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grill/steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic; mined
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 lemon; juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Season the shrimps with salt, pepper and grill/steak seasoning. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat up the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir until fragrant. Approximately 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add in the shrimp and cooked until the shrimp turns pink.
- Add in the butter. Swirl until the butter is completely melted.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add in the lemon juice and cilantro. Toss lightly until evenly coated.